Free beading & jewelry patterns found online.
If you know about our free stained glass pattern site and work with or make your own beads, well you're in for a treat in the following months and years ahead. We are in the process of dedicating this new page of our site to beads and jewelry. It will be indexed under our hot glass category as well as a page dedicated to fusing. Making beads using torches will be highlighted on this page as well as techniques for jewelry making. All this while keeping to our pursuit of offering great resources for free patterns and technical information.
If you have a website that offers free patterns, great beading or jewelry information...
Contact us to be on this list!
Free Lampworking, Beading and Jewelry Pattern Websites
Other Interesting Bead Sites
- ArtBeads- "FREE Jewelry-Making Ideas" for necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more! Categorized into easy to view, close-up photo galleries.
- Art Jewelry Magazine- Beading and jewelry making links and resources.
- Auntie's Beads- "Jewelry Learning Center" has jewelry making ideas, free online beading videos, beading how-to and other beaded jewelry resources.
- Beadage- Jewelry gallery displays work from visitors to site. Categories of bead instruction with illustrations and other beading information.
- Bead & Button Magazine- Beading and jewelry. Many have great bead resources including tutorials and bead jewelry ideas.
- Bead Bar- Free information about precious metals used in making jewelry. Located in Orlando Florida.
- Bead Bee Beading Blog- Jewelry design is Joyce's passion and it clearly shows from her blog. Great resources for beginners as well as veteran beaders.
- Bead on the Beach- Choose Japanese or English to enter website and find some nice free beading patterns.
- Bead Patterns Online- Bead jewelry gallery, free bead patterns, instructions, online bead store directory and more.
- Beaded Images- Beaded amulet purse kits, delica beads and books by Barbara Elbe. Click on links to see her favorite sites!
- Beadie Friends- Bead pattern library contains over 150 original loom and peyote patterns. Use them for embroidery, applique, needle weaving and other bead crafts. Free sample beading patterns on site.
- Beading Daily- Free eBook download of jewelry wire wrapping techniques. Hook up with other beadaholics for inspiration and learn new jewelry making techniques.
- Bead-Patterns.com- Free bead pattern page where you can print patterns now.
- Beads Beads- Beads and Artifacts. Jewelry tips, articles, bead how-tos, projects and more.
- Beads by Mail- Free jewelry designs using gemstones and glass beads.
- Bead Fairies- A terrific resource for bead workers. Go to "Learning" on left.
- BeadJewerlyMaking- Online bead arts and craft for hobbyist. Links page is dedicated to other websites related to arts and craft.
- Beadwrangler's Workshop- Needle weaving patterns as well as bead braid jewelry items to make.
- Bead Search- Type "free patterns" in search box and fire up your printer! A must visit bead resource website.
- Bead Shak- Beaded banner patterns, instructions, pattern club, custom patterns & yes... free bead pattern links.
- Bead Stringing Projects by Patrice- Techniques and supplies needed for making bead necklaces and bracelets. Jewelry projects, design ideas and bead gallery.
- BeadStyle Magazine- Register and gain access to all of their free bead and jewelry projects.
- CJ's Bead Pattern Links- Hold on to your beads if you click to visit... It's awesome! Should be called "CJ'S free bead pattern seekers heaven"!
- Crafty Cousins- Crafters for crafters. Free patterns, bead links and a craft message board.
- NEW LISTING Craft Cove- A bead and jewelry blog from Jenny Lawson of Churchhill, Victoria, Australia. Jenny shares some free beading tutorials and also has beautiful finished beaded items for sale on her ArtFire website.
- Eileen's Favorite Camp Crafts- Beadie animal page hosts a large listing of places on the web for free bead patterns and projects.
- Fire Mountain Gems- Bead projects page include techniques for jewelry craft beads and free seed bead patterns.
- Glass Fusing Made Easy- "Learn All About glass Fusing" Nice listing of free projects for fusing on site with links to other craft websites.
- Healing Bead Work by Rev. Susan H. Aguirre - "Beading Bookmarks" go to Patterns and Instructions - Free bead patterns
- Heart of Illinios Bead Society- Links of interest page contains links to member websites, bead societies, gallery sites, free tutorials and bead patterns.
- Hemp Jewelry Shop- Hemp jewelry and other hippie stuff including free patterns and links.
- Hot Glass Beads Online- Dichroic glass beads and jewelry website offers free instruction and safety information.
- How to Make Jewelry- Christine Gierer's jewelry making website has many how-to projects and information with detailed pictures for great results. Be sure to check out "Wire Work Secrets for Jewelry Makers".
- Illusion Glass Works- Patricia Tyser Carberry creates custom hand made beads using old world techniques with a flame and kiln. Her work is very impressive as well as her extensive bead links.
- Jewelry Making & Beading Blog- Free bead and jewelry projects from the blog of Chris Franchetti Michaels. Author of "Teach Yourself Visually: Jewelry Making & Beading". Beading project page.
- Kimberly Chapman's Beading Links- Bead art, craft information, software, beaded flowers, free patterns and more.
- Kyal's Free Peyote Stitch Patterns- Peyote patterns, loom patterns, Columbine tribute, and more bead pattern l.inks.
- Making~Jewelry.com- "Your Guide to Making Jewelry" Jewelry projects, designer gallery, supplies, resources and more. learn how to start your own jewelry business and turn your hobby into extra income.
- Ruby's Jewelry Design & Beadwork- Ruby has bead tutorials, favorite beady places and bead galleries.
- Sandra D. Halpenny- Bead weaving patterns for sale with some free as well. Go to Free Patterns.
- Suzanne Cooper- Free bead pattern page. E-books and e-patterns available from main page.
- TurtleBeads Studio- Flameworked artglass beads and beadwork jewelry by Ania Kyte. Free lampworking and beadwork tutorials.
- WigJig- Beads and jewelry making supplies. Over 2,300 Free web pages of wire and beaded jewelry making designs and tips
- Wire-Sculpure.com- Free online jewelry making video. Instructions for starting your own home based jewelry business.
- Jewelry Selling Secrets- Start a jewelry & craft business from home. Kameron Kay shows you the insider secrets to making jewelry & crafts.
The Spotty Dog Shop
- A handmade jewelry website offering unique handcrafted bracelets, earrings, rings, necklaces & accessories. Swarovski crystal, shell and designer Lampwork beads as well on display.
- Wholesale jewelry making supplies including findings, beads, sterling silver jewelry, semi-precious stones and jewelry tools. Nice collection of beading and jewelry links.
Must Visit Sites
Bead & Jewelry
~Best Seller Lists~
Browse Art Glass & Bead Books
Art Glass Magazines
Full color publication featuring hot glass, cold glass, technical articles and artist profiles for the stained and decorative glass industries.
Information on glass painting and staining. Published quarterly since 1906 by the Stained Glass Association of America.
Covers stained and hot glass techniques, how-to articles, artist/studio profiles, home studio information, book reviews, career and business tips, health and safety issues, video reviews, road-test product reviews, calendar of events, news and announcements.
|Glass Patterns Quarterly
Over a dozen projects and patterns for stained glass and general crafts in full color with step-by-step instructions.
Guild Of Glass Engravers- Founded in 1975, promoting the highest standards of creative design and craftsmanship in glass engraving.
The complete listing.